Learn about about franchise ownership and opportunities in Central and South Texas at our seminars and webinars, many of which are no cost to you.
Be the owner of a semi-absentee franchise that can make someone’s day a little brighter in this booming 10-billion-dollar industry while also having the opportunity for residual income.
This franchise opportunity is the newest, most exciting concept in the beauty industry right now and offers two forms of residual income. Its unique approach of pairing top-notch customer service with highly regulated services.
This franchise is revolutionizing its industry and has set its course for the long-term benefit of its franchisees.
Two models are available:
1) Investor Model: A franchise partner who devotes at least 15 hours a week managing the manager ensuring the franchise is operating in accordance with the franchisor’s standards. This is also a great opportunity for those desiring to own multiple locations.
2) Owner Operator Model: A franchise partner who’s seeking to act as the day to day manager building the culture and leading the team.
The Fab Five of the Franchisor
- Semi-absentee business
- Recurring Revenue Stream Opportunity
- Ongoing support from experienced owner
- Recession Proof
- Protected Territory
If you are someone that has a strong business acumen, leadership skills, and wants to be a pioneer in this franchise while having the potential to earn residual income, please join us on this informative Franchisor Spotlight and be on your way to creating financial and personal independence. As we like to say, FranNet means business.
Some features of this unique franchise opportunity include:
The master franchise owner enjoys 12 primary revenue streams.
Huge industry – estimated at $100 billion annually with expected double digit growth.
Recession resistant – every business needs to be cleaned by someone even during times of economic hardship!
Minimal market share necessary to translate into high revenue for the Master Owner.
Low overhead and fast ramp up.
- Proprietary cloud-based and mobile software systems to run every aspect of the business.
Join us and find out if this is the business opportunity you have been waiting for!
According to the SBA, about a quarter of the country’s 23.5 million veterans are interested in starting or buying their own business. And franchises are eager to meet that demand that more than 2,000 veterans have through the International Franchise Association’s Veterans Transition Franchise Initiative, known as VetFran. According to IFA’s recently completed VetFran survey, 2,089 veterans have become small-business franchisees since 2002 by taking advantage of financial incentives.
FranNet sees the promise of entrepreneurial Veterans and seeks to ensure every opportunity to pursue business ownership is explored. This free, one-hour webinar will help you understand the business opportunities available and discover if business ownership is for you.
During the webinar, we’ll cover:
- The advantages to start a business.
- Impact of small business in the U.S.
- A look at franchise ownership.
- Common misconceptions about franchising.
- Building your personal business model.
- How to easily find the right franchise.
It is essential to utilize the best available resources effectively and get it right the first time. FranNet uses an established, proprietary process to match a person’s talents and goals with the right franchise choice. And perhaps the best part? Our services are completely free to you.
Plus, all of our consultants are locally-based and bring face-to-face attention to your needs so that we’re personally there for you every step of the way.
We believe a diverse ownership base is good for the economy. And we’re ready to help you achieve your business ownership dreams.